Now that the Microsoft Windows 7 is officially released, we will see a whole lot of Desktops and Notebooks with Microsoft Windows 7 preloaded. With its positive reviews, we are sure that Windows 7 would probably be smarter upgrade from Microsoft Windows XP or Vista (unless you are a Apple Mac or Linux geek).
If you are looking for some nifty small utility to optimize your Windows 7 system, then there is a utility called 7Tweak. It is system optimization and cleanup utility especially designed for Windows 7.
What can 7Tweak do for you?
- Intelligent Disk Cleaner and Safe Defragmentation tool.
- Smart hard drives monitoring capability.
- Registry Backup/Restore, Intelligent RegCleaner and Registry Safe Defragmenter.
- Security Tweaks: Firewall, IE, Windows Update and many other.
- Optimization tools: Autorun Manager, StartUp Manager, Cache and Visual Effects tweaks.
- Outlook Mail Tweaks.
- Start Menu Tweaks.
- Media Player Tweaks.
- Control Panel Tweaks.
- Internet Explorer.
- and many other Tweaks…
Startup Items Management
7Tweak is not free bit however, you could try it for 30 days and decide on it. Try it here.